As soon as Hudson hears the water running, he pointedly scans the room to see where it is coming from and if he can get in it. I can't seem to get his clothes and diaper off fast enough when he realizes that he is going to get a bath. While traveling his "bathtub" is the kitchen sink. He is just the right size, with not enough space for him to move around. It is also nice for me because I don't have to bend over the bathtub and chase his wet soapy body around :-) EVERYTHING becomes wet when Hudson is in his element...the counters, towels, and especially mommy. He has no fear of water in his eyes...so completely different from Ethan. What a fun little guy! Can't wait to see more of his personality develop!
I had to add another happy bath boy. No he doesn't fit in the sink for a bath when we are traveling. He has to be a big boy and take a shower (which he despises). This was at our "Sous Sareolina" house as Ethan calls it.
No comments:
Post a Comment