Saturday, February 11, 2012

Simple Pleasures

South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Home...lots of miles on the road winding down to a holiday break at home. Sometimes I feel like the little train from the "Little Engine That Could" chugging up the big hill, saying, "I think I can." So thankful that God gives grace for every single situation that happens during the day. Not only does He give grace, but He gives us the simple pleasures of life that make me smile along the way. Here are a few smile-makers from November...

Hudson learning that the camera makes a bright flash. He was prepared! 


This is Hudson after a 8 hour car trip. I'm passed out on the floor next to him. (Just kidding)

We got to stay with Grandma & Papa in PA over Thanksgiving.  These are the vehicles the boys used to get there.

Visiting Papa at his store

One way to keep a 10 month old  contained...playtime in the pack n play.

Ethan's turkey

When Ethan found out we were going to celebrate Grandma's birthday, he couldn't wait to see her blow out the candles

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful for my cuddly little Hudson

And my inquisitive lighting bolt, Ethan.

Ethan learned how to play Uno. Here he is playing with my Grandpa and my mom.


It's kind of fun to look back on the month of November! But now that we are in February I better get caught up on a few months worth of posts! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving way back when :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment