Parmesan Pork Chops
(from Taste of Home, I think)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp flour
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp pepper
4 boneless pork chops (I didn't use boneless, and it still turned out great!)
2 Tbsp olive oil
In a large plastic bag, combine Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley, and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
I loved this recipe! It turns a plain pork chop into something delicious :-)
Ham & Broccoli Casserole
2 cups uncooked macaroni pasta
2 cups cubed ham
3 cups cooked broccoli
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 can dried onion rings (opt)
Shredded cheddar cheese
Mix uncooked macaroni and ham. Place in 9x13 casserole dish. In another bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and milk. Pour 1/2 of wet mixture on top of ham and macaroni and stir. Arrange broccoli on top. Add rest of wet mixture. Top with cheddar cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Take out of oven, place onion rings on top and bake uncovered for 5 minutes.
This is a great way to use left over ham! I didn't use the onion rings for our family since they are not a favorite.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment